Four County Little League
3 February 2010
Board of Director Attendees:
President: Jim Gill
Vice President: Scott Groene
Secretary: Michelle Kaye
Coaching Director: Pat Ronan
Equipment Manager: Craig Abel
Safety Manager: Tim Warehime
Field Manager: Greg Smith
Majors: Eric Reese
Minors: Al Gordan
Rookies: Myra Smith
Tee Ball: Bryan Berndt
Sponsorship Coordinator: Jenny Burke
Call to Order: Meeting was called to order at 7:00 P.M. Motion to approve January meeting minutes. Motion approved.
· Scoreboard has been purchased with full sponsorship from Illiano Properties.
1. This summer there will be a Potter Baseball tour to promote little league baseball. More information to come later.
2. There is a challenger division in Frederick if we have a need for it.
3. The Little League International congress topics will be sent out to the FCLL Board of Directors. Send any comments to FCLL President to consolidate and provide to the District Administrator.
4. All Safety information and documents must be turned in by March 1st.
5. Four-year olds are eligible to play Tee Ball.
6. Additional field space has been identified. This will allow teams more practice time.
7. Recommend all coaches sign up for the Coach’s Registry. The cost is $30.00 – for this you get a rule book, instructional DVDs, and more! Use the following link to sign up: http://www.littleleague.org/managersandcoaches/coachesregistry/bblevel.htm.
Sponsorship Report: Sponsorship coordinator provided a status on current sponsorships and levels. Need all sponsorship commitments completed by 1 March. Coordinator will provide weekly status to Board members.
Safety Report: Request for all volunteer forms to be turned in by 1 March.
· The Board discussed uniform and hat purchases for the spring season. Motion was made to approve hats and uniforms for each level. Motion approved.
· The Board discussed proposed upgrades to Russell Windsor field. Discussions tabled for March meeting. Members are to provide cost estimates at March meeting for suggested field improvements.
Adjournment: Motion to adjourn meeting was approved. Meeting adjourned at 9:00 P.M. Next meeting will be held on Thursday, 4 March 2010 at 7:00 P.M. Check the calendar on the FCLL website for location.